LOVE, DISCIPLINE, PATIENCE AND INTIMACY WITH GOD CHALLENGE
“Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God” Luke 18:16
Kingdom Kids Ministry is based on three branches: “The Keepers, The Kind and the Mindful”. Its members are children aged three to eleven years exposed and ready to serve the Lord. Learning how to be like Jesus so they can help their communities and impact their generation rising
Each teacher, teacher assistant and all volunteer in this ministry agreed with the following vision:
- Awaken in the kids the desire to:
- Know God through the teaching of His word in a fun way and according to their age.
- Praise and Worship.
- Be used by God through his Holy Spirit, not concerning their age.
- Be baptized by the Holy Spirit.
The services are going to be every Thursday:
- 7:00pm -7:30pm – Welcome Kids
- 7:30pm – 8:00pm – Praise & Worship (Offering, Bible lecture, special prayer…)
- 8:00pm – 9:00pm – Teaching